FOR IMMEDIATE USE
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Luke Hoppel, President
Super Fast Way to Buy & Sell a House with SuperCheapProperty
Great online deals for real estate buyers and sellers mean good deals abound for both. And with the booming construction industry and competitive pricing for real estate combined with advantages offered by online advertising and specials, it’s no wonder that more and more people are now buying and selling real estate via websites than ever before.
For example, many people are purchasing their second property after selling their old home. And after retirement, many people are seeking a second home. And in these cases, the buyers are hitting the web for great property deals…and getting them hands down.
Just The Facts
Consider these facts about web shopping for real estate as reported in, "From real estate lead to closed sale," July 1005, HouseBlogger.com with research reported from Hebert Research for HouseValues Inc.:
1) A reported 74 percent of consumers now start their home research online
2) Internet buyers averaged needing two weeks to choose a home; traditional buyers averaged seven weeks.
3) The majority of Internet buyers either found their agents via online real estate listing sites or via top search engines like Yahoo! and Google.
4) Most Internet buyers only interviewed one agent, notably the first one who replied to them. While traditional buyers interviewed three, often four or even more agents.
The good news is that there are various online sources that are gladly offering wonderful options for these home buyers. And unlike estate agent meetings that require you to take a walk through the actual location, internet media has done a good job by creating dedicated websites especially for home buyers and sellers, some with no agent fees, no commissions.
Super Source Site: SuperCheapProperty
One such renowned website is Super Cheap Property website at: www.supercheappropertywebsites.com where a group of successful real estate professionals use the internet to advertise houses that are for sale. These people create websites, specially dedicated to particular houses that have been put up on the market. A small photo tour is also incorporated in the website, so that a buyer can have a look inside as well as outside a particular house. Unlike real estate agencies, this method can really save the time and also makes a professional impression on the prospective buyers.
Most of time, people advertise their houses by sticking bills to many public places like parks, sub-ways and even inside the local transportations. However, such advertisements often have minimal effects on people.
But, as the number of internet users has increased dramatically, internet advertising is be the way to see a house. This kind of advertising saves money and reduces the waiting period, as well. And advertising a sale house through a real estate agency can popularize such homes among buyers instantly.
At Super Cheap Property website, a home owner uses different strategic tools to serve his/her purpose. These include:
1) Website with Photos- A home owner creates a solitary website the features the house with accompanying photos of all important areas inside and outside the home.
2) Fast Marketing - After creating, the website gets listed on the internet immediately. There are several benefits of using such unique method including immediate advertising of all housing data, as the home owner is able to provide detailed information about the interior and exterior as well as the neighborhood, school system and more, and can also provide pricing. And the seller has immediate access to the interactive link to use in emails and with other marketing tools.
3) Professional Image - One great advantage of this service is that it creates a professional image of the home in the market place. This helps to portray a perfect message to home buyers about the house through the internet.
This crucial innovative advertising style enables home owners to get complete satisfaction. Since an owner displays a website for the house, this makes the owner stand out confidently among today’s strong competition. It also enables owners to keep information about their houses available 24/7 for buyers without bothering them for a walk-through about the actual physical location.
In conclusion, at Super Cheap Property, a home owner can use the simplest most cost-effective methods to make a professional website for selling. After all, getting a right price for a house that has been put on sale can be a bit difficult. But with professional looking sales materials available worldwide 24 / 7, selling becomes much easier. This super fast way to sell the house will definitely be the first choice among all people.
Learn more by visiting: Super Cheap Property Websites at: http://www.supercheappropertywebsites.com and sign up for their free report, “5 Top Marketing Strategies That Make Realtors Look like Amateurs." And check out their free trail offer while you’re there to learn more about setting up a website for your own property or to search for a great deal.