You have permission to publish this article electronically
or in print, free of charge, as long as the bylines are
included. A courtesy copy of your publication would be
appreciated - send to: email@example.com
Are there any universal laws that most
successful people seem to follow? Great question, huh?
With that in mind, Gregory Scott Reid, well-known speaker and
two-time #1 best-selling author of, "The Millionaire Mentor" and
"Wake Up: Live the Life You Love," listed some common
denominators in order to share them with others.
“I’ve been very fortunate to have had some success in my life, as
well as the opportunity to meet with some very powerful and
influential people over the years,” said Gregory Scott Reid.
“These are the common laws that each seemed to follow, and I now
wish to share them with you.”
UNIVERSAL SUCCESS SECRETS
1. Always maintain a positive, solution-seeking attitude.
2. To truly succeed at anything, your chances increase when you
enjoy the task. When you do what you love and love what you do,
you’ll have success your whole life through.
3. The only limitations you really have are those you give
4. The only expectations you need to fulfill are those you give
5. Nothing is as powerful as a positive attitude, and nothing is
as detrimental as a negative one.
6. Morally speaking, if you have to wonder whether something is
right or wrong, chances are it’s wrong.
7. When you focus on other people’s success, yours is sure to
8. Live your word. Lead by example.
9. Share. (Wealth + Information + Glory = Success)
10. You have the best chance of reaching a goal by simply giving
yourself one to reach.
11. Observe every obstacle as a learning experience. The greater
the challenge, the greater the reward.
12. Do the hardest thing first, and the rest will be easy.
13. Treat others the way that they want to be treated.
14. Few great accomplishments have ever been achieved by anyone
alone; seek support from those whose talents exceed your own.
15. You are the reflection of the five people you associate with
most, and your income is the average of those five people. Choose
your friends wisely.
16. A dream written down with a date becomes a GOAL. A goal
broken down into steps becomes a PLAN. A plan backed by ACTION
makes your dream come true.
17. You can learn more about someone’s character on one bad day
than on all their good days put together. The true measure of all
great leaders is how well they weather storms.
18. It’s better to invest time doing what pleases you, rather
than to waste time trying to please everyone else.
19. In the end, the extent of your own success will be measured
by the accomplishments that you have helped create in others.
20. Having potential simply means that you possess talents and
abilities you aren’t applying.
21. Things are the way you think they are, because you think they
are that way. Your perception determines your experience.
WAKE UP SUCCEED SUMMIT
Reid will be a speaker at the "Wake Up Succeed Summit" at San
Diego’s Bahia Resort Hotel Sept. 10-12. The product of Steven E
and Lee Beard, co-creators of the, "Wake Up, Live the Life You
Love," the three-day event will feature keynote speaker Mark
Victor Hansen, co-creator of "Chicken Soup for the Soul."
Motivational speakers such as Cynthia Kersey, author of
"Unstoppable;" John Assaraf, author of "The New York Times" best
seller, "The Street Kid's Guide
to Having It All," and Eric Lofholm, a leading trainer and
motivational expert from California will also be presenting.
Several co-authors of the book, "Wake Up, Live the Life You Love:
Living On Purpose," will attend for a special meeting, but the
seminars and luncheons are open to the public. Interested persons
can call 800-664-3610, or visit the website
For more information, contact Peggy Cunningham,
http://wakeuplive.com WakeUpLive.com - the Premier Success
Provider for Speakers and Authors. Email Peggy at:
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (949) 481-1689.